These delicious pancakes are quick to make & weigh in pretty well on the healthy scale. They are gluten, grain and dairy-free.
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Blood oranges, peeled & sliced
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon a little coconut oil into a frying pan & heat gently over a low heat.
- Once the oil has melted, scoop small ladles of the batter into the pan. Watch the pancakes at this point as they burn easily.
- Flip them over once ready. When they are golden and cooked through, serve immediately with sliced blood oranges & a drizzle of maple syrup.