Golden MylkRead More
Did anyone else grow up loving coke floats? They were my absolute favourite & I would ask for it every time I was given a chance. This is my slightly more grown up version of that old favourite with healthier ingredients. I've used two Irish products; Lemon dairy free ice-cream by Nobo & a Raspberry & Rosehip kombucha by Synerchi but you could always substitute in any of your favourite flavours here.
- 250ml kombucha
- 3 scoops dairy-free ice cream
- Pour the kombucha into a tall, wide glass.
- Scoop one scoop of ice-cream at a time on top of the kombucha, space out the scoops so it doesn't froth over too much.
- Enjoy straight away, foam, bubbles & all (with the aid of a spoon).
This is a really nourishing smoothie which is perfect for mornings when you want something that is quick and easy to make. It contains good fats from the coconut milk and milled flaxseed to help you feel satiated. Bee pollen is a true containing most nutrients required by humans, such as free amino acids, B-vitamins and Vitamin C, D and E.
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 2 tsp bee pollen
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.